Simple Banana Bread that tastes so good you could PEEL it in your bones and make your loved ones go BANANAS
Everyday Banana Bread Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups over ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted & cooled (I use french better)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar (mix brown and white)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
OPTIONAL ADD INS
- 1 banana for topping
- 1/4 cup Bittersweet Chocolate Chip
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven to (175°C), and butter loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the over-ripe bananas until completely smooth. Add the melted butter into the mashed bananas and stir.
- Mix in the baking soda & salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, & vanilla extract. Mix and fold in the flour until just right. (Do not over mix).
- At this point you can fold in any of the optional ingredients of the cinnamon powder & chocolate chip if you wish.
- Add banana bread batter into prepared pan.
- Split a banana down the middle vertically then add on top of the batter on top, side by side.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean
p/s: Share your banana bread picture with us and we will be posting it on our socials. Happy Baking!